Saturday 3 March 2012

Mai Lamore SHOES QUEEN!

How overly fierce is this designer?!!






If you saw me walking down the street you would SO give me the #WTF look. But my my my Mai Lamore has done well in making the shoes look amazing, not too clownish, sexy and sophisticated.

African born Mai Lamore is currently based in Paris and has been making shoes for 20years. A pair of these luxurious, handcrafted masterpieces sets you back from $10,000 - $60,000. So in that case i will just dream of owning a pair in my sleep.

The creative eye and the intricate detail just screams I GOTTA HAVE IT!! She has been recently noticed for her craft and i don't see why she hasn't been in the spot light any sooner.

Rihanna wears her lightening bolt edition and the runways off PFW 2012 showcases her rose design. I wish she could make a more high street luxuruy design *sighs* $6000? How about $600?..$60...?

Non the less, keep doin' your thang Mai Lamore!

Peace, love and work it!
Abi - xo

No comments:

Post a Comment