Saturday 24 March 2012

Dr Martens SALE

Dr. Martens Warehouse Sale

Saturday 24 March – Sunday 25 March
Sat 10am-7pm | Sun 10am-6pm

"Thousands of boots, shoes and some clothing on offer at the first ever Dr. Martens warehouse sale at the Truman Brewery. All footwear priced at £25 while stocks last. Cash and cards accepted"

Yes this is true there was thousands. And im not exaggerating. Here is how my experience went.

I was supposed to arrive at the Trewman Brewery at 10am but then my son wanted to come. So since today was a sunny day i thought, what the hey come along! - BIG MISTAKE

Got there at 11.30ish and thank God i saw a couple of mates in the queue. Queued with my 4 year old son for 4 hours! And i am very proud of him. He peed in a water bottle, was patient in the queue, and didnt fuss one bit. nice preperation for a future camper =P

Finally i could taste the leather victory.

Came in and the place was FULL of shoe hills and box hills. My son had a blast. But finding a size 5 non ugly shoe was a difficult task. Rummaging and racing other avid shoppers in order to find that perfect shoe! My son was also a handy sidekick as he sat on top of boxes so that no1 else would take them.

I didnt queue for 4 hours to leave empty handed!!!!

So i brought 3 pairs. And although, im not that quite happy with my purchase, still i guess its a bargain all at £25 each. 3 for the price of 1RRP?? Yes please!

Will i be wearing my purchases? Not so much the hello kitty edition but definitely the other 2. Until next time Trewman Brewery!

Peace, love and work it!
Abi - xo

No comments:

Post a Comment