Monday 13 February 2012

Will you be my Valentine? ❤

Some of u may know that I do hair and beauty. This week I want to have my nails themed around VALENTINES!!!

I want a simple yet statement look for valentines week and of course it has to be sexy. Furthermore, it has to go with my outfits during the week.

step 1..I start with the acrylic application.
step 2..Then I use Misa Nail polish in "valentine red". I do 3 coats - although 2 is enough to cover. I love this valentine red. It's perfect. Not to dark and not to bright. Not too slutty and not too plain.. (If u kno what I mean) It's perfect. leave 1 finger on each hand unpainted. I leave the index out.
step 3... I prep my index for the Minx nail wrap application using a lindt free pad and finishing wipe solution. I choose a houndstooth print to compliment the red - goin for a burlesque 1940s feel.
step 4.. I select the correct Minx foil for my nail size and heat under heat lamp. I apply to my dry, oil free nail and smooth out with an orange stick.
step 5.. I use a crystal file to fit nail shape at a 45degree angle in a downwards motion. A normal emery board will damage the foil,

FIN

So what do u think??? I love them, and I'm not trying to be biased because they're my nails but I think they are lush.

To me they are simple, seductive & make a statement. HAPPY VALENTINES!
Peace, love and work it!
Abi - xo

No comments:

Post a Comment